In order to more efficiently provide an especially wide assortment of useful services to include:
- Personal and Computerized financial tracking systems.
- Estate planning and tax consultation.
- Advice and counsel concerning financial complications often caused from divorce, bankruptcy, and real estate transfers.
- Proper handling of charitable donation matters.
- Advice regarding giving gifts to family, friends and organizations.
- Testimony in litigation financial proceedings.
- Home-based business costs deductibility assistance.
- Software Consulting